Morissette Amon & My Crazy Obsession With Her

Morissette Amon & My Crazy Obsession With Her

You wanna know why I think I’m obsessed with Morissette Amon? Here’s Why It’s 3am. Three o’clock in the freakin’ morning and I know I’m suppose to be sleeping. But here I am, still awake – still watching her YouTube videos, more and more I am spiralling down into this insane obsession.

I think I’m in love right now. And who’s to say I’m not?

But no, the feeling of being in love at the moment must be an understatement. What I really think is going on – I think I am crazily, deeply, madly in love with her. I don’t care what you think, I don’t care what the rest of the world thinks. She’s my princess.

I’ve seen this video hundreds and countless number of times before. Yet every time I hear her sing this, it still feels like the first. It feels like she’s singing the song for me. It feels like she’s talking to me, like she wrote the song for me. I can almost touch her emotions. Oh Lord I’m about to go crazy maybe. Haha! And I don’t care!

Oh girl, would you be mine?

I know it’s impossible, but that’s why I like it. There’s like 99.99% chance we won’t be together. But that 0.01% – that is all I need. One day, I’ll find my own Morissette Amon. The one I can call mine. She’ll sing me songs that’ll melt my heart.

But for now, I’ll have to be content with smashing that replay button in her video.

It’s obvious you’re meant for me
Every piece of you, it just fits perfectly

Take a closer look at that part of the lyrics. How does she know I’m meant for her? She says it’s obvious, but I don’t see it. She says every piece just fits so perfectly. How does she know that? Let me tell you something. I think we’re destined. That’s a capital “WE” – Morissette and Me. And I think that someday our paths will cross whenever or wherever that may be. I’m already in love with her, so that’s 50% of the equation already set. We just need the other 50% – her falling in love with me. Haha! Here we go again! Delusions of a man.

Oh well, forgive my antics, I just have an incredible weakness for women with angelic voices. Lucky I was born in the Philippines. We are the birthplace of extraordinary singers. It wouldn’t be tough to find one that “fits perfectly” for me.

Am I a fanboy?

Call me whatever you like, I just happen to know how to appreciate undeniable talents. When I see one that I really like, I have the tendency to get so addicted to it. That’s what happened to me back in the earlier days when I first heard Regine’s version of “Sana’y Maulit Muli” on the radio. Damn, it was so beautiful it almost instantly tagged me as someone who belongs to a Regine fanatics club.

Morissette Amon has a long bright career in front of her. She will be a world renowned singer, with hits topping the billboards. On her next major concert here in the Philippines, I will make sure to be there. I will not miss it. So is this an obsession? I don’t know, you tell me! But when a guy can listen to her songs all day long and watch her Youtube videos all night, I suppose it is.

I was born of a different breed, the crazy kind who embraces the idea that humans are limitless; the minority who loves to question the standards; the ones who dream the impossible.